FlexPVC® Terms And Conditions
"Us", "We", "Our" refer to PVC Distributors LLC, dba/aka Flexpvc.com and PVCFittings.com
"You" refers to anyone who purchases items from "us", ie, our customers.
By submitting your order you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the statements on this page and by the statements made in all the documents referenced below.
- You have reviewed your "bill to" and "ship to" addresses for errors and made any corrections needed.
- You understand that UPS charges us $13.50 for an address correction and you agree to reimburse us for this charge if your address is incorrect.
- You agree that if your package is returned to us "un-deliverable" or "refused" we may charge additional fees for reshipping.
- There is a restocking fee for returned non-defective items. (Please see Full Returns Policy or a PDF copy)
- The window for returns is 90 days. After that you will need to obtain special authorization for returning your order. Also note cut pipe, hose or tubing, custom fittings and fabricated fittings are non-returnable.
- There are restrictions on returns. (Please see Full Returns Policy or a PDF copy)
- Cut pipe, tubing, and/or hose bought "by the foot" are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
- You agree the official method of contact is via email and you will email us if there is a problem with your order before taking any other actions and we will email you if there is any problem with your order. You agree that we may contact you from time to time for specials, discounts, clearance sales, etc. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason. (But we think you'll really like our emails, click here to see why! )
- You will inspect your order immediately upon delivery and notify us of any damage or shortages within three business days via email.
Very important updates to addressing errors please read.
Disclaimer: Flexpvc.com (PVC Distributors LLC) will not be responsible for misuse of the products purchased from our website. Many of the items we sell are engineered for one particular usage, but have other applications. You agree that your use of these products in applications not originally intended is your acceptance of the risks associated with such. You further acknowledge that some items are "experimental" or fabricated type products and there is no warranty of fitness of use or "use for a particular purpose" implied or stated. Note also that all manufacturers of PVC fittings and pipe specifically disclaim uses for compressed air systems. Neither we, nor they will be responsible for failures of, or injuries caused by, compressed air systems using pvc pipe and/or fittings. Download a hard copy of our Warranty, Returns & Exchange Policy (PDF format)
Furthermore, you agree:
- That you are the legitimate card holder for the credit or debit card you are using to pay for this order, or authorized by the legitimate card holder to use it.
- That you agree to submit additional documentation if requested to help us verify this.
- That if you cancel an order, even before it has shipped, there may be a cancellation fee of up to 10%. (Full Return & Cancellation Policy)
- All non-defective returns will incur a 33% restocking fee. All items must be in "as new" condition, or no refund will be given and you will have to pay to ship the item(s) back to you.
- That "cut pipe" has a 50% restocking fee if you cancel before we ship, and there is no returns for cut pipe after we ship.
- You agree that the official method of contact with us is via email, either by the contact form or the email address provided on the email receipt sent upon the successful submittal of your order or via written correspondence via U.S. Mail at the address given on the contact form page. That telephones calls are for a convenience only and do not represent an official method of contact with PVC Distributors. (Ie, all contact of a disputed nature must be in writing.)
- That if you do not receive your merchandise after 7 business days or you find your order was short items or the wrong items sent you will notify us of the problem via email and that you will not put a charge-back to your card until you have notified us of the problem via email and given us a chance to resolve the problem. Furthermore you agree that if you put in a charge-back without first notifying us via email of any problem, you agree to pay a $30 charge-back fee which will be charged to your card upon receipt of notification of the charge-back.
- By completing a purchase from FlexPVC (PVC Distributors LLC) you agree to being emailed regarding your order and possible future communications regarding your order, legal and/or safety notices regarding any products you may have purchased and sales and promotional emails. You can opt out of any of these by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of them (except safety and legal notices.)
You agree to pay all shipping charges specifically stated in the shopping cart as shown. You further acknowledge that the term "Standard S&H" includes not just the charge for shipping, but also boxing, packaging, processing, overhead, other fees and costs involved with processing, packaging and shipping your order. That "Standard S&H" orders will be sent by UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class mail, or other shipping method at our discretion. None of these fees or costs are refundable (Unless, in our determination, we sent the wrong part.)
Additional Terms & Conditions regarding shipping:
Additional Terms & Conditions regarding Application & Suitability:
PVC Pipe Size Chart
Flex PVC Pipe Specs
Flexible PVC Pipe Application Guidelines
Note: Flexible pvc pipe is NOT rated for potable (drinking) water. There is NO flexible pvc pipe made that has a potable water (NSF 61) rating and anyone that tells you differnet is not telling you the truth.
See our chemical ratings page.
PVC Fittings help